All of the practice areas in the Law Office of Amber L. Niese, LLC have an interrelation to real estate in some shape or form. For example, deed work is frequently necessary in connection with a client’s estate plan, estate/trust administration, business plan, or proactive plan for elder law planning purposes. Additionally, the Law Office of Amber L. Niese, LLC can provide the necessary legal work and representation for the following types of real estate matters:
- Negotiating and preparing purchase contracts for the sale or purchase of residential, farm, and commercial real estate;
- Deed preparation and recording;
- Easement preparation and recording;
- Title searches;
- Real estate closing assistance;
- Representation in resolving title and boundary disputes;
- Land contracts; and
- Commercial, farm, and residential leases.
Contact the Law Office of Amber L. Niese, LLC today for assistance with your real estate matters.